Welcome to PEC Safety's Online Instructor Application!
PEC Safety (PEC) offers several Train the Trainer programs designed to authorize Instructors enabling them to teach our standardized safety training programs such as PEC Core Compliance, PEC Basic Orientation, PEC Basic Pipeline, PEC H2S Clear and Safe Construction. To apply to become a PEC Instructor, please register for the site by entering your first and last name and your email address. Create and confirm your password then choose your time zone. You will receive an automated email with a link to click and verify your account before you apply.
It is important to create a unique user account for each applicant associated with the applicants name and email address. Please do not submit applications for different applicants within the same user account.
If you are a current PEC Instructor wishing to upgrade and you have previously completed an Instructor application through Fluid Review you should be able to choose your old application to get started in order to save time. Be sure the new application is complete by updating your contact information including your company information to match your current employer.
When you log in for the first time you will be prompted to choose your course(s):
- PEC Core Compliance
- Authorized to teach Core Compliance, Core Refresher, Basic Orientation, Kinder Morgan/Colonial Pipeline Midstream Training Qualification (MSTQ) and the requirements for students to receive Gold Shovel Standard certifcation
- PEC Basic Orientation
- Authorized to teach Basic Orientation which meets SafeLandUSA requirements and can meet SafeGulf requirements if the optional Offshore module is taught
- Also authorized to teach Kinder Morgan/Colonial Pipeline Midstream Training Qualification (MSTQ) and the requirements for students to receive Gold Shovel Standard certification
- PEC Basic Pipeline Orientation Train the Trainer webinar
- Authorized to teach new PEC Basic Pipeline which is geared to the Midstream industry and meets the requirements of SafeLandUSA, Kinder Morgan/Colonial Pipeline Midstream Training Qualification (MSTQ), and the requirements for students to receive Gold Shovel Standard certification
- The course can meet the SafeGulf requirements if the optional Offshore module is taught
- PEC H2S Clear
- Authorized to teach H2S Clear
- Safe Construction
- Authorized to teach Safe Construction
After completing an application online, you will be prompted to upload several required documents including a current resume, a copy of your Driver's License, and a Company W-9 Form. You will also need to upload any training certificates, professional certifications or Instructor authorizations that back up your credentials. If your company wishes to be considered for direct billing you will also complete the Business Credit Application (BCA). If you have questions during the application process email email@example.com or contact Training Sales at (888) 482-9101.